Thursday 4 November 2010

Why I love Soap and Glory

Because they smell divine and their bodycare products are probably the best I've ever used (and I've used A LOT). My absolute favourites:

Scrub Actually: 
It's the only scrub I've used (at least from what I can remember) that has exactly the think, pasty texture which is particularly useful if you need some serious scrubbing. Although I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin (as I said, serious scrubbing), it leaves my skin really soft, like no other scrub does! Particularly effective on tougher areas, eg elbows and heels. 4.5/5







The Righteous Butter:
Probably the thickest body butter out there, and I say butter, because this is much thicker than a lotion.  Very good for serious moisturizing and can make your skin feel velvety for more than 24 hours. However, not recommended if you don't really like this on-going feeling of moisture/ kind of oiliness, or if you plan on going for a wax. Oh, and did I mention that it smells great?
 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...