Wednesday 30 January 2013

Boo!

After many hours of exams, studying and working, dear reader, I'm back! 

And the blog is also back with a new name, which is quite exciting for me, since the next piece will be on the beautiful Lara (not Stone).

But seeing that I've been away for almost three months, I feel I owe an explanation to the people who followed me on the blog. The best advice a blogger gave me was to write as if I'm talking to a friend, with a cup of tea in my hand (everything's better while drinking tea). So, friend, this is the story of my absence: yes, I had a lot of studying to do, yes I had exams and yes I worked even during my two-week Christmas break for work experience. But this is not all. I didn't stop writing because of lack of time - although it played a role in me giving up blogging - it was because I felt I didn't have anything to say. Or that I didn't have anything interesting to say. 

Then I read this piece by the wonderful Rose. 

And then it dawned on me: I didn't have to wait for anything groundbreaking to happen - simple, everyday things are as interesting as you make them. 

And that's why I'm back.

Stay tuned for the Lara Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...