Monday 17 October 2011

Hearting Whittard of Chelsea

This is one of those posts for my all things favourite: Whittard products. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of coffee (causes cellulite), but I love, LOVE their hot chocolate and tea. 


Some time ago the mother and the sister came to visit me and knowing my deep love for everything Whittard, they brought me a collection of hot chocolates (seven to be precise), each named after a deadly sin. I have mint chocolate for Lust, caramel chocolate for Greed, luxury chocolate for Pride, white chocolate for Gluttony, Aztec Chilli chocolate for Anger, 70% dark chocolate for Envy and ginger chocolate for Sloth. And don't get me started on the sprinkles!

Sadly, I can't open it. It's too pretty. Too perfect to be opened. I'll let you know in a later post if I manage to put my feelings aside and rip the box open (oh yes, they are in a box, all seven of them with the sprinkles, like in a shop window!!).

Being a student, I'm on a budget so I tend not to splurge on many things, but my tea is one of them (yes, you've guessed correctly, it's Whittard). Although now that I come to think of it, they are not that expensive anyway! I have the Cinnamon and Orange Rooibos (for detox), but my most recent purchase is the Green Tea with Lemon. Refreshing and invigorating, it reminds me to Keep Calm and Brew Up.



PS: Their vintage tea caddies are always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...