Ingredients: (Serves 1)
-1 tuna steak (or two smaller ones)
-50ml of soy sauce
-1 tsp honey
-1/2 tsp ground ginger
-1 clove of garlic, minced
-1/2 tsp sesame oil (regular sunflower oil will do if you don't have sesame oil)
-1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, or finely chopped fresh chillies (optional)
1. Put the soy sauce and the honey in a pan over medium heat and stir until the honey dissolves.
2. Add the ginger, garlic, sesame oil and chilli flakes if using. Give it a final stir and remove from heat. Let it cool.
3. In a bowl (or freezer bag if you want to be practical), put the tuna steak and the marinade and leave to marinade overnight (ideally) or for an hour minimum.
4. In a medium grill, grill the tuna steak for about five minutes per side or until lightly charred, basting with the sauce every now and then.
5. Serve with rice or asian salad.