Hello hello! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I decided to post a recipe today to start the week with good food - and everything else will inevitably fall into place!
This is my favourite recipe for salmon: it's simple,easy and incredibly flexible. And you can also save that trip to the supermarket, because the ingredients are so simple (shame on you if you don't have white wine at home!)
Ingredients: (serving 1)
- 1 skinless salmon fillet
- some white wine
- any herbs you have at home
- black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Put the salmon in a shallow baking dish and pour over it the wine but don't let it cover the salmon.
3. Crack some black pepper over the salmon and sprinkle with any herbs you have at home (I like thyme and rosemary).
4. Put in the oven and bake until it's cooked - the salmon should turn an opaque pink, about 15 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, ideally with a green salad and a glass of chilled white wine.