Thursday 1 March 2012

24h Cupcake Service

I don't know anyone who doesn't love cupcakes. I guess that was the idea behind the Sprinkle's 24h Cupcake ATM machine installed in the heart of Beverly Hills (of course).


I want.

The machine also dispenses apparel, cupcake mixes (if you can wait to make them at home), and freshly baked cupcakes (if you can't) for that instant pick-me-up cupcake. It goes without saying that the machine is restocked continuously both day and night!

The women of England NEED this! (and the children too, I guess)


Ah!

3 comments:

  1. I agree we definitely need this in England!
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! We should have one in every supermarket x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...